Brianna Products New Marriage

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
My daughter Brianna was married today after a 2 year engaement I wanted to share this with all my friends....lee
 
My daughter Brianna was married today after a 2 year engaement I wanted to share this with all my friends....lee

normally I would crack a funny joke here, this time I will only say Congrats to the newlyweds.:happydance::clapping:
 
Can you send me a pic of the brides dress?


Eric >will copy it and sell my own version. ;)
 
My daughter Brianna was married today after a 2 year engaement I wanted to share this with all my friends....lee

You do know the father of the bride can't turn down any request on his daughters wedding day.

I'll take one of those Storm machines.
 
congrats!

maybe to commemorate this special occasion you could make a "HIS & HERS" pool cue!

one "tuxedo" designed cue and the other white/ivory

and both cues can have a "wedding bad" ring at one of the ring positions

not a bad wedding present, what do you think? :thumbup:
 
Back
Top