Brianna187( Liar Liar Pants On Fire)

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
who vanished, my (former) employee still has no accu-loc lathe pin and it conveniently hasn't been addressed.

the purchaser was Amanda's Gameroom, Kosciusko, MS.... I'm sure an excellent, honest, salt of the earth-type business person keeps records at least 3 years and can remember the transaction. :confused:

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
dave sutton said:
dont you love how ppl come here to trash someone else then vanish as fast as they came

and some like to keep an issue going. no mirrors at your place dave ? :D

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
if there is an issue with your friend have him contact me i have had the sames numbers for 16 years if there is something we need to fix he should contact me ill make it right 517 639 3190 icase you dont have it

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brianna187 said:
if there is an issue with your friend have him contact me i have had the sames numbers for 16 years if there is something we need to fix he should contact me ill make it right 517 639 3190 icase you dont have it
Please adjust your banner.

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oversize BANNER

Please adjust your banner

I've asked politely several times but I guess our request is of little importance to Lee. I would think it also takes up allot of needed server space.

Kinda "In your face" thing

I think we all know who he is!!!!

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Rybord said:
I've asked politely several times but I guess our request is of little importance to Lee. I would think it also takes up allot of needed server space.

Kinda "In your face" thing

I think we all know who he is!!!!
His banner has been fine on my screen for about 2 weeks now, what res is your monitor set for? My is always set for 1280x1024. Sometimes this happens with a lower setting, Just a thought.
Dave

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
may i ask what does my banner have to do with you ?i dont understand that, there are too many poeple minding other poeples business here.i dont tell what what to do with your space on here i am a paying advestizer on here also .
now if there rules about banner size i think mike would be the one to say something. really must have to much time on your hands to worry about someones banner size

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banner

may i ask what does my banner have to do with you ?i dont understand that, there are too many poeple minding other poeples business here.i dont tell what what to do with your space on here i am a paying advestizer on here also .
now if there rules about banner size i think mike would be the one to say something. really must have to much time on your hands to worry about someones banner size

Previous Post
Brianna Products Logo

Hey Lee, It would be appreciated if you would reduce the size of your logo so that many of us don't have to scroll across the pages to read every line of each post.

I just thought as a courtesy to those of us who don't have large monitors and can't see as well as maybe you do, you would be kind enough to reduce the size of your banner so we can read these posts without having to scroll from side to side to read each line of text.

Last edited:

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brianna187 said:

Hi Lee. The deal with the banner is simply the size. The number of pixels. It is too wide to fit some people's screen due to their resolution, so their browser is adding scroll bars, which makes reading the text difficult. I am not sure if it sizes the entire thread, but it forces people to scroll back and forth to read your post.

My resolution is set high enough so it is not a problem for me, but not all computers are created equal.

It would be a nice courtesy to people if you reduced the size of the banner. It simply isn't a matter of folks getting in your business.

If you really are so busy that you cannot change the size of the banner (did you have time to make it?), you are in luck. Since I have more spare time than some (as evidenced by the post), and I need a good deed to end the month, you can email me the picture, and I will see what I can do to reduce the size and email it back to you. I have resized the picture served up by the browser, and can email that to you, but it may be best to resize the one you upload initially.

You can pm me for/with an email if so inclined.

Kelly

Last edited:

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
thanks for explaining it ill do some thing tonight ill be gone all day to day i didnt realize that thanks again...lee

dave sutton

Banned
Jack Flanagan said:
and some like to keep an issue going. no mirrors at your place dave ? :D

SURE PLENTY OF MIRRORS. WHATS MY PLACE HAVE TO DO WITH IT?

YOU ISSUED A CHALLENGE TO LOOK UP OTHER POSTS AND I DID.

SAME 2 OR 3 PPL AS THIS THREAD. MORE PPL DEFENDED LEE.

YOU CANT START A POST OR CHIME IN AND GO RUN AND HIDE UNDER YOUR BED

P.S. I THINK CALLING YOU OUT IN A PM IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW OF PROFESSIONALISM. HE HAVE TRASHED YOU IN A PUBLIC FORUM!!!

Last edited:

WildWestBilliar

Wild West Billiards
Lee just finished a Cue for me. He is a stand up guy going above and beyond to get this cue completed. He had excellent email communication and even insisted I call him which I did to clarify some things. He wanted to ensure I was happy with the cue and he did not want to guess what I expected. This is the ultimate in customer service. Both Lee and his wife are extremely helpful. I highly recommend Lee!!!!!! Keep up the good work and I WILL be ordering more cues in the Future. I would not hesitate doing business with him at all.
Thanks
Rodney :)
Wild West Billiards
Lubbock Texas

mikek18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brianna187

i did a transaction with brianna a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it was one of the best i have ever had on here. Answered emails promptly, and I had my product in 3 days. i will do business with again.

dave sutton

Banned
well lee you deff have your supporters.

and yes they did VANISH. many many more have good things to say. i hope when im 25 yrs in the bizz i only have 3 guys unhappy with me.

were you taken up on your offer to cantact you? i bet u werent