the week of the 27th,I will be buying cues,cases and other stuff.
I am too old for 9 ball but if you like one pocket,we can match up,no one is barred.You will have 1 week to get me,this will be my wifes beach trip but I am allowed to play one pocket as long as the money last.
Bring your Szambotis,Balabushkas,Mike Cochran cues turn them into cash
I will be playing the DEANO cue,but I will have Manzino,South West and maybe some fullsplice Deano cues with ivory joints and colored veneers for sale
Buy sell or play pool,lets have a week of action in Pensacla this month
call 214 477 7323 to find me
I am too old for 9 ball but if you like one pocket,we can match up,no one is barred.You will have 1 week to get me,this will be my wifes beach trip but I am allowed to play one pocket as long as the money last.
Bring your Szambotis,Balabushkas,Mike Cochran cues turn them into cash
I will be playing the DEANO cue,but I will have Manzino,South West and maybe some fullsplice Deano cues with ivory joints and colored veneers for sale
Buy sell or play pool,lets have a week of action in Pensacla this month
call 214 477 7323 to find me
Last edited: