Broke some personal snooker records last night!

juanbond

Software Engineer
Silver Member
Last night I set my own records for highest frame score (twice, 95 & 97) and highest break (27). Doesn't sound like much, but if you've seen my videos, you know it's a killer table. My previous high break was 25, set about three years ago. The all-time high break on the table is 80!
 
Congratulations!

I know your feeling, I sometimes practise for days in a row on a difficult snookertable, and during my last session of snooker (3-4 months ago), I made 49 (which was the same as my last high, 3 years ago), then the day after I made 58 before making 67 or 68 the next day, which is my record now. Think it is 67. Doesn't care so much about snooker, but it's great to play it for some days, your concentration and fundamentals improve if you practise some snooker now and then.
 
Back
Top