Brrrrr........It's Great To Live in CA.

We have our share of nuts in the Midwest by it isn't as widespread as California.

I'll stay here and deal with winter.
 
no football this sunday?

I live 40 minutes from Buffalo and we got 5 inches so far those poor people in Buffalo got over 8 feet 8 feet and another foot or more coming down right now unbelievable and winter starts Dec.21.

I read in the paper today they are concerned about the Bills game Sunday;
they may not be able to clear the snow off the field in time.......Heck, I guess some folks can't even clear out the front of their doorways......have to leave the house thru the 2nd story window?
 
There's so much snow that there's no where to remove and put the snow.....just send it to CA.......we need the water badly..... still no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days but today is 70 degrees ........the outlook for the next 10 days in the Central Valley is mid 60's.......and how are the rest of you faring?

Like I wrote......it's great to live in California......at least in the winter months.

Matt B.


Matt

Are you playing the memorial this weekend?

Thanks
 
Back
Top