Brunswick Balke Collender cue rack and ball rack - oak

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Any ideas on value here? Helping a community member sell, only the racks would be for sale, prefer to sell as a package to be able to combine shipping. Looking for any thoughts on current market value and tips on people looking for the antique BBC stuff. [BBC name is 90% intact and visible in gold leaf along the top of the cue rack]

Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 492
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 517
Post

Do the cues come with the rack? Are the cues vintage or Brunswick cues?
Hard to put a value on it at this point, has the wood been refinished on either?


Rob.M
 
Do the cues come with the rack? Are the cues vintage or Brunswick cues?
Hard to put a value on it at this point, has the wood been refinished on either?


Rob.M


Just the rack and ball box, empty. Original finish. They were coated with green latex paint for 60 years and preserved it admirably. The paint peeled off by hand just about everywhere.
 
Well I will take a stab at it. These old racks are common on Ebay and you cn get a good Idea of others asking price or follow the auction to the end and see what they are bringing.

I am just guessing and I may be way off but I would say the cue rack is around $500 and the ball rack at $350.

The condition does look great and I could be undervaluing them.
 
Back
Top