Brunswick Gold Crown 1Skirts

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Asking for a friend . He has a complete set of plastic skirts for a Brunswick Gold Crown 1 . I would say they are about 99% perfect. What could he get for them on the open market ? Thank you for your replies.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Asking for a friend . He has a complete set of plastic skirts for a Brunswick Gold Crown 1 . I would say they are about 99% perfect. What could he get for them on the open market ? Thank you for your replies.
$250-$300.

9balltherapy

are we talking about the aprons or the plastic skirts that cover the bottom of the pocket?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
"Hey Trent, hope this message gets to you. I saw where you posted on AZ that you may have a set of aprons for a GC1. I can't reply or post on there yet because I'm new there and the Adkins haven't activated my account yet I guess. I am actually in the market for some aprons for a 9ft Brunswick GC1. Thanks!"

Stick to rails you rowdy old snake!, I will stick to what i do and you should too :) he just emailed me on my facebook page, LOVE YOU RKC< I AM WITH YOU AND NEVER AGAINST YOU! You have helped me more than any person has in my life, career wise. I will always show respect and you know it,

TFT

realkingcobra

Silver Member
"Hey Trent, hope this message gets to you. I saw where you posted on AZ that you may have a set of aprons for a GC1. I can't reply or post on there yet because I'm new there and the Adkins haven't activated my account yet I guess. I am actually in the market for some aprons for a 9ft Brunswick GC1. Thanks!"

Stick to rails you rowdy old snake!, I will stick to what i do and you should too :) he just emailed me on my facebook page, LOVE YOU RKC< I AM WITH YOU AND NEVER AGAINST YOU! You have helped me more than any person has in my life, career wise. I will always show respect and you know it,

TFT
You're such a tease🤣