Brunswick Pool Table

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can't find a Gold Crown, I have a pristine Sport King. No scratches, dings, or chips. Pretty much the same play and very similar rails and corner metals. Same 3 piece pinned slate. Rails are the same as Anniversary. Located close to Tyler, Texas. $1,250.00.
Joe at 972-689-0093

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep a pretty close eye on Gold Crowns for sale around this area. I'll let you know if I see anything else.

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Gold Crown 3, looked to be about 30 years old, sold on Facebook Marketplace in Dallas a couple days ago for $500.00. I couldn't get the guy to answer and now it is marked sold. Right now, a dude named Asa Hovis has a table for $500.00 on Marketplace that looks like it may be a Black Gold Crown 3. I don't remember if the GC's had chrome pocket castings. This one does. I know there was a Chinese knock off that looked just like the GC's. Anyway, this guy is in Missouri. Take a look.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Bunch of Florida tables for sale on Marketplace -- around Jackdonville, just a little too far for me -- encouraging though to see them.

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got in touch with the guy in Missouri. He says the table is a Brunswick. If that's the case, it is a GC 3 with the black rail caps.

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m in North Carolina.
I’d show you my Brunswick Continental 9’.
But we’re so far away...