Brunswick sport king

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been hoping to find a GC...but hard to do. Found a “sport king” 9ft owner says late 60’s. Proce is good...any info??? Wanting something commercial grade just so kids can’t destroy while they learn. TIA

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been hoping to find a GC...but hard to do. Found a “sport king” 9ft owner says late 60’s. Proce is good...any info??? Wanting something commercial grade just so kids can’t destroy while they learn. TIA
Where are you located? Lots of resources on this site and we may be able to help you track a GC. It seems the sportking fits your bill as it was viewed as the entry level commercial table. It depends how cheap before I would consider a sportking. Unless its less than 500$ I would wait for a GC.

Last edited:

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw lots of Gold Crowns on craigslist before the pandemic, now they seem rare. However, I find many of them on facebook marketplace.

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlotte area. There are a couple for same but expensive. GC1 in average condition 3500...and a gc 4 in good condition for 4K. Little steep

forabeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
www.tomstables.net/gallery

I know, "Not a GC", "Not a Diamond" . . . but . . .

The 9ft Topline Commercial table for $1395
The 9ft Kim Steele Commercial (damn nice table) for $2295

In the Charlotte area and Tom is a super nice guy.