Bucky Bell surfaces in Kalamazoo, MI

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went over to Kalamazoo this afternoon, to knock some balls around. It was dead in the poolroom, with the exception of one guy, playing with a house cue, by himself, in the corner. I got a table nearby, and began to do some practice. He missed a bunch of shots on purpose, thinking I might be fresh meat...but as soon as he figured out I wasn't going to bite, he started running out 9-ball! :eek: VERY smoooooooooth stroke...definitely knew what he was doing. Soon the owner came in, and they played some one pocket...which was totally one-sided. It was Bucky Bell, whom I had not seen in at least 10-15 years, and didn't recognize him, at first. He was looking for action, although I don't know if he was wanting to match up, or trying to steal. How he moved that CB so smoothly, using a old house cue, just lent additional credence to what I've always said...it isn't the ARROW...it's the INDIAN! LOL

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Ravi...The glasses are the same size. He sports a porkpie hat, like Don Willis used to wear! LOL He has a distinct southern drawl. It doesn't surprise me, if he spent much time down south. He plays strong. I watched him run out both 9-ball and one pocket racks...again with a cue off the wall.:eek:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Bucky is one of my favorite roadies.did his eye glasses doubled in their size or still wearing the same size? Last I had seen him was in Richmond, Va years ago.
 
Back
Top