This cue has been in a collection since around 2005, it was given to the collector by Buddy Hall, I doubt if Buddy ever played with it but he was a rep for
Lucasi in the Tampa, Fl area around that time. It comes with 2 shafts and looks great as you can tell from the photos. I am asking $450 shipped in the USA for the cue. The specs are below:
Butt 15 3/8 oz 29 in long
Shaft 1 4 3/8 oz
Shaft 2 4 1/2 oz
Both shafts are 29 1/2 in long
Both shafts are 13 mm at the tip
Lucasi in the Tampa, Fl area around that time. It comes with 2 shafts and looks great as you can tell from the photos. I am asking $450 shipped in the USA for the cue. The specs are below:
Butt 15 3/8 oz 29 in long
Shaft 1 4 3/8 oz
Shaft 2 4 1/2 oz
Both shafts are 29 1/2 in long
Both shafts are 13 mm at the tip