Budget friendly cues that use unilock joint?

TrxR

Are there any budget cues that use unilock joint that would work with Predator shaft?

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member

These are about the cheapest that I know of. Fairly well put together, but as with many brands the sportswrap doesn't hold up very well and is a PITA to change.

Cue Alchemist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember the old player cues brand, used uni-loc pins. Thay where going for around $100 or so, That was a long time ago.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think aliexpress sells knockoff cues with uniloc and without shaft. friend bought one to pair with revo. don't expect quality.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting it says Made in the USA by Champion Cue

WHO WE ARE​

Here at Champion Sport we have been in the Pool Cue Business since 1990,which located in San Francisco and Elk Grove,California. We have handcrafted some of the finest cues in the industry and unlike some of the other online stores, we offer telephone support Monday-Friday and we also have an online chat available as well to provide our customers with the best customer service. And unlike some of those other websites, you are chatting with a REAL LIVE human, not just some canned automated response.

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of those cheap uni-locks, don't accept predator uni-lock shafts. Cannot beat joerackem 100$ real predator butt.