Burls / Flame / Quilted

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Some of these are marked by length. Some sets in there, and if you have questions please send me a PM. All professionally stabilized and / or dyed by the best in the biz. Thanks for checking them out.

LsYmSnR.jpg

cXNnfkj.jpg

47d67t2.jpg

T0BKQ6h.jpg

I9VoJAg.jpg

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of these are marked by length. Some sets in there, and if you have questions please send me a PM. All professionally stabilized and / or dyed by the best in the biz. Thanks for checking them out.

LsYmSnR.jpg

cXNnfkj.jpg

47d67t2.jpg

T0BKQ6h.jpg

I9VoJAg.jpg
I’ll take number 4. Please check your PMs. I need payment info. Thanks.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I miss the prices?

Nope.
You have to message and imprecate.
Business model clearly works for him.
They are always beautiful sets.

Personally, though, always figure that if i have to ask, whatever it is, is not what i want to afford.
Saves aggravating either one of us.
:)

smt

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Nope.
You have to message and imprecate.
Business model clearly works for him.
They are always beautiful sets.

Personally, though, always figure that if i have to ask, whatever it is, is not what i want to afford.
Saves aggravating either one of us.
:)

smt

Yeah message me and then invoke some evil or maybe utter some curses . Sounds like awesome fun. Great 5 dollar word bro !! Anywho, I don't post very often anymore, but I do it as a courtesy to some of the older cuemakers here who don't navigate the net that well.

I would also say if the ONLY details you're interested in is price, then please keep scrolling. The rest of the details about what it is that you are actually buying should be far more important.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, bro - I complimented your business model & your product but it seems to tick you off that i won't call you????

but I do it as a courtesy to some of the older cuemakers here who don't navigate the net that well.

Also, I kind of deeply resemble that remark.

I would also say if the ONLY details you're interested in is price, then please keep scrolling. The rest of the details about what it is that you are actually buying should be far more important.

I have a material jones across a range of industries.
My parents were poor, there were nine of us kids, and when i wanted skis or pool cues, i had to whittle them myself out of salvaged 2 x 4's.
If i wanted shoes i had to catch a cow and ,.,.. well never mind.

The point is, i can't save enough good materials.
I know from the one time i did message you that your cost model is such that i probably would have bought product at some point over the years, if it was easy to scan and do a quick assessement of choice vs need vs cost. But not calling someone and dithering as they tell me "oops, that one's gone, nope, that one is too, this one is more than i need, this one the size is off for me but the cost is right, etc.

I think you are saying the same thing as i did above - you don't need me.
I'm agreeing with you, but now we have a lot more words explaining that.

smt

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
wow, bro - I complimented your business model & your product but it seems to tick you off that i won't call you????

Also, I kind of deeply resemble that remark.

I have a material jones across a range of industries.
My parents were poor, there were nine of us kids, and when i wanted skis or pool cues, i had to whittle them myself out of salvaged 2 x 4's.
If i wanted shoes i had to catch a cow and ,.,.. well never mind.

The point is, i can't save enough good materials.
I know from the one time i did message you that your cost model is such that i probably would have bought product at some point over the years, if it was easy to scan and do a quick assessement of choice vs need vs cost. But not calling someone and dithering as they tell me "oops, that one's gone, nope, that one is too, this one is more than i need, this one the size is off for me but the cost is right, etc.

I think you are saying the same thing as i did above - you don't need me.
I'm agreeing with you, but now we have a lot more words explaining that.

smt

Please STOP commenting on my thread. If you want to chat send me a message.

Last edited: