Buyer Beware everyone………

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased a cue on here through this guy Qshark his name is Daryl Moisey and his phone number is 4094226008. I sent him #500 on Tuesday and he never received the cue. He keeps giving me bs excuses…..Anyone know this guy or get scammed by him???
he also lowered the price on the same cue to $480 and tried to scam more people. I texted him why you didn’t marked it SOLD instead lower the price? He said that was a different cue. It is not, Of course…..It was the same cue…..He marked SOLD a few hour later after he got my text.
I knew at that moment he is LIER…..Be careful everyone…..
regards
Tinh

Last edited:

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased a cue on here through this guy SharkQ his name is Daryl Moisey and his phone number is 4094226008. I sent him #500 on Tuesday and he never received the cue. He keeps giving me bs excuses…..Anyone know this guy or get scammed by him???
he also lowered the price on the same cue to $480 and tried to scam more people. I texted him why you didn’t marked it SOLD instead lower the price? He said that was a different cue. It is not, Of course…..It was the same cue…..He marked SOLD a few hour later after he got my text.
I knew at that moment he is LIER…..Be careful everyone…..
regards
Tinh
Did you mean he never shipped the cue?

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the prove that i can tell he is a scammer…….He won’t say or answer my text since this morning……DISAPPEARED…..
Is it the sawdust cue?
yes

Attachments

• IMG_2390.png
    IMG_2390.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2389.png
    IMG_2389.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 116

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well when he went to under 500 for a new Sawdust I knew it seemed fishy - some deals are just too good to be true

Jojothor

Registered
I'm the one who bought the sawdust cue yesterday. I got the tracking info today along with pictures of both the post office receipt and the packed up cue. The senders name on the shipping label was not Daryl Moisey.
The name matches the name I paid through PayPal and also the name he has on Facebook.

QShark

I.T. Infrastructure Engineer
Gold Member
@tinh339 ... Umm...not sure what you're talking about. I have NEVER done business with you. By the way, my name isn't Daryl! Someone impersonated me and I'm sorry you got screwed. So please don't tarnish my good name on here.

Last edited:

QShark

Gold Member
I'm the one who bought the sawdust cue yesterday. I got the tracking info today along with pictures of both the post office receipt and the packed up cue. The senders name on the shipping label was not Daryl Moisey.
The name matches the name I paid through PayPal and also the name he has on Facebook

@Jojothor is correct! The Sawdust I sold him yesterday (only offer I got) was shipped out today to Joe. Check out my references and Facebook verified profile.

Jojothor

Registered
I'm wondering if when he posted his phone number on the original for sale thread, someone impersonating the seller used that to reach out to him to scam him?

QShark

Gold Member
@Jojothor - I think I was impersonated even before then and that's why @tinh339 posted his phone # and said to call him, which I thought was strange.

@tinh339, hope you get your $ back. File a police report.
He was trying to sell that gold bk rush wrapless new for 1100 then all of a sudden took it down
@HelpMeScrubs0013 - I took it down because all the comments were basically ridiculing me for my asking price.

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also recently did a deal with QShark and it went great. The real one is definitely a scammer!

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes you did. I really blew that one. He is a great guy to deal with. Thanks a lot!

QShark

Gold Member
I got the Sawdust cue today.
This seller (QShark) is legit and in my opinion, for what it's worth, can be trusted.
Thank you, @Jojothor! Been a pleasure working with you. Sorry, I goofed on the 8" extension and JP (I think just 1 missing?) Will definitely make it right. :)