Buying from azERS.... help

SGTLARSEN

AzB Silver Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How Can you be safe to buy Items from people on here.. I have bought alot of stuff off of ebay an have never been burned... How would you pay someone for an item? Any help would be greatlly appreciated.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Most AZers accept PayPal. I have found both buying/selling experience on here to be OUTSTANDING. Never been burned.

There is a guy in the For Sale forum that will provide Escrow services if you are still concerned.

SGTLARSEN

AzB Silver Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
8Ball48043,

Thanks for the information.. do u know who provides the escrow service?

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
Fast_n_loose offers to do a escrow service for $20. He has a sticky in the wanted/for sale section. He's a stand up guy. I've even bought some tips from him. Also there is Proficent Billiards that does it. Just to give you a choice. But they are little higher in price. Here is the link.

http://www.proficientbilliards.com/services/escrowservice.htm

Shane

8Ball48043,

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
8Ball48043,

I know Marcus aka Fast N Loose does. I think most people charge around $20 for this service. Pretty cheap price to guarantee a smooth and safe transaction. If Marcus is busy or whatnot, there are others who will probably help you out with an escrow service, myslef included. Most people on here are good people. You just have to worry about the couple bad apples out there. The best way to see the person's transaction history is through ITraders. Kind of like Ebay feedback, so you can see if the person's past transactions were good or bad. Good luck!

SGTLARSEN

AzB Silver Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys,

Im trying to purchase a Billiard Light... is this any different than using escrow for a Cue. thanks again

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
ITrader

Hey Sarge:

I agrees that 100% ITrader is important
Also the escrow service on higher end cues with guys like Marcus is a benefit.

You can also search previous comments by or about members just to make sure there won't be a big hassle if something does go wrong.
A lot of transactions here are done on the "honor" systems, and almost all of the members are good to deal with but it doesn't hurt to check them out a little.

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
AZER'S are a great bunch of trustworthy people that I have seen in my part. You hear a few situations on here. But you can check out the Itrader ,, but that is not always a guarantee either, I would suggest if you are buying a high dollar item use a escrow service, there are a couple great guys on here that do that for a little fee. Some times you have to put trust out there, but even that being said some may not deal with you until you yourself get some I Trader's . I got turned down on two cue's when I first got on here. But I understand you can never be to careful<<ED