C.J. Wiley VS Keith McCready - What's The Line?

The line is this: Keith ain't playing and CJ ain't playing. Unless, of course, we (the "internet") put them in the box.

Bottom line is one's scared and the other's glad of it.

ONB
 
To be fair, neither Keith or CJ started any woofing....Hawaiian Eye did.
Let him put up the purse
 
To be fair, neither Keith or CJ started any woofing....Hawaiian Eye did.
Let him put up the purse

pt109 is correct. I checked Miss Manners Guide to Pool Ettiquette and as the woofer, it is Hawaiian Eye's responsibility to put up big enough prize to entice both players to participate.
 
To be fair, neither Keith or CJ started any woofing....Hawaiian Eye did.
Let him put up the purse

I'll put up a bunch of purses if that is what they want to play for. Do they want over-the-shoulder straps on them or just hand-carry straps?

I don't think I did any woofing...I asked a question.

Scooter is making a reality show and CJ said he would like to play him. Then everybody said CJ outplayed Scooter. Then it came to be that Keith was joining the reality show, so I figured it would be a good time for CJ to play the both of them. Then I knew everyone would say that Keith hasn't played competitively in a long time, so I wondered what the "line" would be and made my post.

I want to see old-school, 2-foul 9-ball, played by people who know how to play it.
 
I'll put up a bunch of purses if that is what they want to play for. Do they want over-the-shoulder straps on them or just hand-carry straps?

I don't think I did any woofing...I asked a question.

Scooter is making a reality show and CJ said he would like to play him. Then everybody said CJ outplayed Scooter. Then it came to be that Keith was joining the reality show, so I figured it would be a good time for CJ to play the both of them. Then I knew everyone would say that Keith hasn't played competitively in a long time, so I wondered what the "line" would be and made my post.

I want to see old-school, 2-foul 9-ball, played by people who know how to play it.
Here is how it worked for me with a good bunch of gamblers.
...I hadn't even been to this room for a few months.
They started arguing about me playing a certain player 5x10 snooker.
The ones that favored my chances called me and said "Here's the deal..
..it's $5,000 a game-we're gonna bet $800 a game for you...and we
know you like to bet your cash so you can take any part of the $4,200
....I had only $2,700 on me so I said I'll bet $500 a game."

Anybody wants to make a game for me..they better bring something.

At Keith's age...and having been retired for quite a while, he might
need a year's practice to play within the 7 of what he used to.
...assuming his eyes are good enough.

He can do the show fine on just memory.

Nevertheless, sir, I enjoyed reading that thread.:smile:
 
Back
Top