Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg

photo 2.jpgThis is out of my private collection. It is a Ca$h cue made from a Davis blank. It has a 3/8-11 pin. The1st shaft is 12.68mm with a med ki-tech tip. The 2nd shaft is 12.4mm with a soft kamui tip. This cue, including the joint protectors, is made from top shelf wood. The cue was originally commissioned for Rusty Melton and if you know him, he can contest to how well this cue plays. That is why they rarely come up for sale. The total weight is 19.4 and 19.5, depending on the shaft being used. The cue has a good even balance. PRICE DROP 775.00
I think the blank was 400 and joint protectors was over a 100. This cue is like new only few hours play on one shaft other hardly any.
Price drop 725.00 that's 25 for shipping and 700.00 for the cue. This thing plays a lot like a SW, if you buy it and don't like it
box it back up and send it back and I send you your money back.
Send me some trade offers heck you never no.
Sold pending payment

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
?

both ferrules are ivory price is 850obo

What's deal guys? Is it priced to high? These cues with this pin are hard to
find. I'm not joking this cue plays a lot like a SW.
725.00 that's 25 for shipping and 700 for the cue, that's about half what
it cost new or really close. If it don't sell for this I'll just hang on to her.

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The only reason I don't buy this cue right here right now is I've just bought a Lambros and have no money left :(

scottyjoe145

scottyjoe145
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Tried to PM you but your message box is full... ready to make an offer. Just send me a message and we can talk.

Scott

puertorociii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What's deal guys? Is it priced to high? These cues with this pin are hard to

find. I'm not joking this cue plays a lot like a SW.

725.00 that's 25 for shipping and 700 for the cue, that's about half what

it cost new or really close. If it don't sell for this I'll just hang on to her.

Please pm me if this cue is still available. I tried to pm you and it won't go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk