Calling azbilliards out.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you to all that have donated, it makes me feel good to know that some people/players are genuinely concerned about a man that has given his entire life to a game that all of us loved and responded positively. Let's keep this ball rolling and make a statement that pool as the whole has to get up and take notice. Thank you AZBilliards.

Bill Incardona

Billy,
I just wanted to let you know that I have bought a lot of the Accu-Stats DVDs from the Sands Reno tournament back in the 90s. You do a lot of the commentary and you are outstanding! You and Grady and Buddy, your commentating and analysis, along with the banter back and forth, its worth the price of the DVD. You guys should have had your own comedy show!

Just wanted to let you know that even though its about 20 years ago your efforts are still appreciated. And your comment about how Grady had hit too many balls on his head was hysterical!

r/Mike

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
When i donated there was a 15% tip added.
whats that for?

It goes to the folks that run this ad free site. It allows you to change what you want to give, thus you can give less to the site if you so chose.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Thank you to all that have donated, it makes me feel good to know that some people/players are genuinely concerned about a man that has given his entire life to a game that all of us loved and responded positively. Let's keep this ball rolling and make a statement that pool as the whole has to get up and take notice. Thank you AZBilliards.

Bill Incardona

Yes, a great cause. Will donate when I get home from work.

Robert (North Shore)

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried donating but there wasn’t an option to use my PayPal account, only credit/debit cards? I would be glad to contribute if PayPal funds were accepted. If another fundraiser with pp option is started, someone please pm me and I will be glad to donate.(lol donations are what I’m known for ��)

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or Jenny, joey a, somebody pm me your PayPal account and I will send you some money and y’all can donate it to cliffs fund( Jason /jayburger) or you can say anonymous, it really doesn’t matter. Thanks

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I tried donating but there wasn’t an option to use my PayPal account, only credit/debit cards? I would be glad to contribute if PayPal funds were accepted. If another fundraiser with pp option is started, someone please pm me and I will be glad to donate.(lol donations are what I’m known for ��)

You can PayPal me, and I will include it on my donation. I'm in the same boat, they didn't take PayPal, and my Magic Chalk credit card is at home while I'm at work.

MagicChalkUSA@yahoo.com

What ever amount you want. I will make 2 donations so you will see yours and mine separately.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets go people!
There have been 68 donors and 1436 views on this thread.
The good news is that the goal of $10000 is a little over half way there.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will donate in your names 100% to this fund for the next 4 people to purchase a copy of my book "One Pocket a Game of Controlled Aggression" Please help this worthy cause. paypal to trwirth369@gmail.com friends and family and put the code "Cliff" in the notes section. I will inform you all as soon as the 4th purchase has been made.
US shipping is free!

Thank you,

Tom

UPDATE!!!! ALL FOUR BOOKS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN AND PAID FOR. ANY FUTURE SALES GO INTO MY OWN COFFERS UNLESS I CHOOSE OTHERWISE.

THANKS TO ALL FOUR OF YOU GENEROUS PEOPLE.

TOM

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy,
I just wanted to let you know that I have bought a lot of the Accu-Stats DVDs from the Sands Reno tournament back in the 90s. You do a lot of the commentary and you are outstanding! You and Grady and Buddy, your commentating and analysis, along with the banter back and forth, its worth the price of the DVD. You guys should have had your own comedy show!

Just wanted to let you know that even though its about 20 years ago your efforts are still appreciated. And your comment about how Grady had hit too many balls on his head was hysterical!

r/Mike

did you donate ??

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets go people!
There have been 68 donors and 1436 views on this thread.
The good news is that the goal of $10000 is a little over half way there.

If he reaches that goal, based on my experience, he will have plenty more to go.

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1400 views and 68 donors that's like 5% of the people that read the post. Excellent. Hopefully there will be another 1400 people interested enough to get involved and we could reach the $10,000 goal.

Im hoping that there is more than $10,000 in donations, that would say a lot for AZBilliards. Let's keep it going.

Bill Incardona

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sent mine down by dog team...
...c’mon, youse guys...even the Canucks are opening their wallets.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
does anyone have an update on how he is doing? did he have surgery or not ?