Can pool players benefit by crossing-over to 3-cushion billiards?

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to buy a used table and get it set up at a retirement home in my small town. I have access to it anytime I want. Used to drive about 60 miles one way to play. Now I'm 5 min. away. Life is good. My game not so good.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to buy a used table and get it set up at a retirement home in my small town. I have access to it anytime I want. Used to drive about 60 miles one way to play. Now I'm 5 min. away. Life is good. My game not so good.

Great move!!

Has it motivated other pool players at that place to try 3C?

I have a similar situation as our local senior center has 2 3C tables (a heated Gabriels with Simois cloth, and an old school Brunswick with Royal Pro cloth) and I get unlimited play for $24 per year and it is 15 minutes away from me. Sounds like we are both in the 3C sweet spot.

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kissed Out. Not really. They built a brand new building connected to the old one by a hallway. Residents rarely come to the older part (where my table is). Sometimes I notice the balls have been moved but I rarely see anybody.
Maybe I'll post my name and number to see if anybody will contact me.
I would love to play against somebody.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kissed Out. Not really. They built a brand new building connected to the old one by a hallway. Residents rarely come to the older part (where my table is). Sometimes I notice the balls have been moved but I rarely see anybody.
Maybe I'll post my name and number to see if anybody will contact me.
I would love to play against somebody.

Well, we should make a pact. If you are ever in Colorado (north of Denver) PM me and we'll play, and if I am ever in central Iowa I'll PM you and we'll play.

:thumbup:

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang. We we just in Colorado this Aug. on a family vacation. I know I coulda snuck away for a coupla hours. Consider the Pact approved. But I warn ya I'm not very good. Good rolls to ya.....doug