Can you change the join in a Revo shaft?

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just wondering since my cue has a 3/8 10 pin if it was even a possibility to get a Revo shaft?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Get a cross thread adaptor. Newsheriffintown has quality adaptor/extensions.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
His extensions are great, however I'm wondering if anyone has an answer to the OP question. I have an extension for my Mezz, and the fit and finish is perfect, but I hate the balance of the cue.

Ideally I'd have the inserts in my uni-loc qr revo's replaced with a mezz wavy...

b

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His extensions are great, however I'm wondering if anyone has an answer to the OP question. I have an extension for my Mezz, and the fit and finish is perfect, but I hate the balance of the cue.

Ideally I'd have the inserts in my uni-loc qr revo's replaced with a mezz wavy...

b

I know 2 people who have had the pins in their cues changed. (and joints if necessary)

I wouldn't do that with, say, a SouthWest, but with a Schon or something, why not?

I would NOT mess with the REVO's threads, although there are a few guys who have posted on here that they plugged and re-threaded them with success

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A local cue guy drilled out the shaft and put some kind of metal insert (maybe brass). He's supposedly done a couple with success, one for a friend who is very happy with his. I personally ordered an extension from newsherriffintown, haven't received it yet.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I was just wondering since my cue has a 3/8 10 pin if it was even a possibility to get a Revo shaft?

I was hoping for the same thing. I have no desire to change the pin in my cue as it's a very nice custom cue. The idea of an extension does not excite me either.

I'd love to get a Revo that would fit my 3/8 10 cue as well.