Can't post photo's..Say's too large ??

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Trying to post photos of a cue for sale....It says it exceeds 100mg.. Pictures are 125...From my I-Phone and Mac computer

How can I get them posted??? Need help
 
Cant believe no one helped you on this thread

Trying to post photos of a cue for sale....It says it exceeds 100mg.. Pictures are 125...From my I-Phone and Mac computer

How can I get them posted??? Need help

I don't think it has anything to do with resizing your photo's .
I think its not being loaded right or some stupid computer crap that most people just don't understand ......

Get a Photo Bucket account or a Flicker account .
Both are free, both are photo host web sites .
You up load to photo bucket from you PC or phone then double Click L on the photo then R click and copy and paste to AZB.

I would go Flicker and personally I think PhotoBucket sucks .
But I am having zero issues posting pictures and I have actually posted pictures on this forum .


And no the dog isn't for sale
 
Pc

I have an Apple, Mac computer.....Does that make a difference??

I don't think so.
Not if you are using Flicker or Photo bucket .

Couldn't post photos on here when I first joined AZB just going from my PC to AZB.
I heard it can be done but photobucket and flicker works too.
I can only instruct you on how I post my photos.

I guess my point is its working for me and I think it will work for you too.

Either that or someone else will have to help you , I only know of this way.

I didn't like the fact you couldn't get what item you have up for sale .
BS asking for help when tons of people post photos in here and no one chimes in with tried and proven results.
I know flicker and Photobucket works , I think flicker is better but don't know that for a fact.
I can walk you through getting pictures from your pc to Photobucket and then to AZB.
 
Back
Top