Captains Match - Archer of the Atlanta Scorpions vs Klatt of the Toronto Blue Sharks

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Go to www.playbonusball.com and click on the video. Enjoy! :smile:

archer.jpg

klatt.jpg

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
I just watched this.....I'm kind of traditional so at first I was a little hesitant to like it...by the end I actually found myself enjoying it. I hope it puts pool on the map. It may very well go far. Lets hope and pray

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I just watched this.....I'm kind of traditional so at first I was a little hesitant to like it...by the end I actually found myself enjoying it. I hope it puts pool on the map. It may very well go far. Lets hope and pray

Glad you enjoyed it. For anyone watching if you want to go full screen and view just click the expansion button on the bottom right corner of the player as shown.

Attachments

• bonus.jpg
    bonus.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 488

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
The first time you see something, you rarely see the appeal because you dont know anything.

That's not to say BB will grow on everyone. It might-might not. Time will tell

It's not going to be for everyone but hopefully most will enjoy it. Personally, I think it's really cool and an exciting boost that the game needs. Time will tell.

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This looks like great stuff. Might be a while for people to warm up to the idea of a new game and ruleset, but this game has everything. It's not one dimensional like the traditional "television" rotational game.

I hope this does great things for the sport. Produced well and I thought the players did well in the booth contrary to others opinions.

My only concern is there are going to be a lot of games which don't make it to the 30point game win. The league may want to put a limit on consecutive safety shots to keep the game moving?

Keep up the amazing work!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Looks like an interesting combination of 8 ball - 9 ball and One Pocket. I too was a little put off by the balls and the rules but I can see that there will be some interesting games played.

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't wait til they're sellin' player Jerseys. :cool:

Bonus Ball is a great game. I play it all the time with the "orangish" and "purplish" balls of a normal rack.

Need some kind of portable scoreboard too, maybe a mobile phone/iPad application. The game is electric with a scoreboard, but pretty dull when you're just counting and don't have a shot clock buzzing and hissing at you.

Last edited:

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody else think Jason Klatt looks a lot like Anakin Skywalker at the end of Revenge of the Sith in that picture? :rotflmao:

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not going to be for everyone but hopefully most will enjoy it. Personally, I think it's really cool and an exciting boost that the game needs. Time will tell.

This! Tap tap.

I have played it once and it was fun, except I shot the wrong ball few times!:)

I would like to see pool hall (hello MBC!) put a little fun tourney together to promote it!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Given that they have hockey jerseys on can we expect to see a few brawls break out during the season? :)