Carbon Fiber Case 2x4 [Group Buy]

swami4u

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The whole AZ community can thank KickenChicken for ruining this great deal, I had planed for you all. My cases will be for sale at regular prices, once they are done.He seems to think offering a 700 case, hand made for 400 is a jerk thing to do....Thank Him The offer is off the table!

Group buy deal is 400.00 for the case as spec'd below! Once the list fills up, the price will jump too 700+ for these cases!

Group Buy committed sales list:

1: 12Squared
2: nsaman
3: JBCases (trade option)
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10"

The case:
2x4 100% aerospace carbon fiber (Pre Preg) body, top, pocket.
Top is a compression fit (pop top) with inlaid magnets to keep the top snug.

Top and bottom caps on the case in CNC alloy, powder coated in your choice of color. Prismatic powder color selection chart>>> http://www.prismaticpowders.com/powder-coating-colors/

Front long pocket, made with pre preg carbon fiber, long enough for a jump cue handle! Attached to the body of the case via magnets. Magnets inlaid into the carbon fiber. When the pocket is off the case, you cant tell it has one! You can move the pocket on to a table to use as you play. The pocket has a foam insert that you can cut, to hold many items secure, including your jump cue handle!

100% real leather straps, over sized hardware, leather shoulder pad, sheep skin pad.

Money will be collected once the list reaches 6+
First cases will be built and delivered on or before Dec 1st (I expect Mid Nov finish)
I will also have a review case made for people to see on or before Nov 1st.
Please note, once the list fills and i start making them, the price jumps 700+

This list is to get my cases out in the market, and offer a few people a silly low price on a case of this build quality.

Please PM to get on this list or ask a question. Or reply over in my other thread in the MAIN section.

Doing my part to keep the sales section a 'over bump' free zone! :thumbup:

Special offer for the first owners of case #2-#10
I have thought of this promotion for a long time!

Gold chip promotion: For the original 10 buyers of my new carbon cases, you will receive 3 gold chips (sorry...not solid gold!) in the pocket. If you sell 3 cases before 1 year, you get your orginal case price refunded (400) 100% less shipping!

Nuff said!

UPDATE: I have one person wanting a 3x6, got to make them sometime, i'll just do it now, along with the 2x4
Same deal as above, same case, just a 3x6...... 500.00
Standard 3x6 size.

Thanks

Last edited:

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The whole AZ community can thank KickenChicken for ruining this great deal, I had planed for you all. My cases will be for sale at regular prices, once they are done.He seems to think offering a 700 case, hand made for 400 is a jerk thing to do....Thank Him The offer is off the table!

Thank you Kickin' Chicken.

I was going to buy mine with money I win at the U.S. Open. I've never played at the U.S. Open, and the tournament has gotten underway without me, but...trust me, I can do it. :grin:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
It is important to remember that many members here have been burned on similar deals in the past. Brian is only being pragmatic in his skepticism.

Many of us lost money on the Chaz Dillon case fiasco which dragged out for I guess about two years before people finally gave up on ever getting cases. I even went in and bailed out three orders by giving credit for what was paid to Chaz in the hopes that I would get Chaz cases eventually. I really liked the kid and he had some creativity in him.

But he got in over his head by offering too much for too little. By the time he used up the front money for materials he didn't have enough left to pay himself for the work.

So don't take it personally....AZB folks are just instinctively wary of projects like these after seeing many of them go awry over the years.

My thought is build one and the orders will come in once people see the features you have planned.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
As I recall their was a pm stating they had took meds from his sick mother .so if this money is for molds and supplies how would that play into taking meds?
Seems the right thing to do would be build one of each style and take orders I for one would not buy someone's dreams but if I were and Kickin chicken put a halt to the deal I for one would sure be thanking Brian!
I find your opening post putting Brian down enough to not want one of your dream cases or a real one once you go to the bank and borrow money to finance your dream case! Most dreams turn into nite mares THANK YOU BRIAN
And case dreamer I hope your mother gets better!

Last edited: