Carom Cafe International 3C Open Aug 1st.-5th

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have heard little or no promoting of this event. I don't know if it will be streamed(I'm guessing it will).

At this point I can at least help promote the 14.1 World Championship.

You can only help those that help themselves.



Queens, New York - Any player who likes straight pool can have their chance in playing in the 14.1 event of the year! The Predator World Tournament of 14.1 Qualifiers will be held in California, Virginia, Ohio, Illinois, New Jersey,and New York. Players attending these events will not only enjoy competing in top notch straight pool, but vie for a chance to win a free spot into the main event to be held in New York City July 29 - Aug 3, 2012. The 11 qualifiers winners from around the country will be paired in groups that include stars such as Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen, John Schmidt, Stephan Cohen, Johnny Archer and many more stars of the billiard world!
 

Attachments

  • 14.1.JPG
    14.1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Back
Top