Cases that hold Cue Extensions

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
So I'm in the market for a new case, but I don't see any that hold an extension. I googled it, but all I see are snooker cases that hold extensions. Is that the route I have to go, or can somebody suggest something for me? I don't know about you guys, but I figured cases like these would be standard by now. (I don't consider this too special an order.) I have 1 cue, 1 break cue, 1 jump cue, 1 extension. My only other preference is that the case be fairly light, and cost around $200 or less. (I'm tired of using a bungee cord on my case, I friggin hate that.) Any ideas would be appreciated.

DJ14.1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you talking about the small extensions that go from about 12"-18"? If so, they fit in the main front pouch of alot of cases quite nicely.

Corvette Alan

Registered Screwball
If your extension fits in the pocket normally used for your jump handle just get yourself a 3 butt case. Put the jump handle in the main compartment with a spacer. This is what I did and it works out nicely.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Are you talking about the small extensions that go from about 12"-18"? If so, they fit in the main front pouch of alot of cases quite nicely.

Thanks DJ, and Alan..... mine is 24 inches and thicker than a cue butt. I had a 3 cue case but the extension never fit inside. (Got a nice old George leather case too.... but same deal my stuff don't fit.)

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
So I'm in the market for a new case, but I don't see any that hold an extension. I googled it, but all I see are snooker cases that hold extensions. Is that the route I have to go, or can somebody suggest something for me? I don't know about you guys, but I figured cases like these would be standard by now. (I don't consider this too special an order.) I have 1 cue, 1 break cue, 1 jump cue, 1 extension. My only other preference is that the case be fairly light, and cost around $200 or less. (I'm tired of using a bungee cord on my case, I friggin hate that.) Any ideas would be appreciated.

http://www.mcdermottcue.com/pool_cue_cases.php

http://www.ozonebilliards.com/haposecueca3.html

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I have a Predator case and my extension fits right in the middle of the case where it folds up.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Thanks Silver, some of those should work. PoolBum....which predator case, u mean the soft one with the yellow in it?

brentinps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 3 x 5 Instroke case, and the utility cue extension (which kind of screws on the end ... over the cue shaft) bought on E bay ($19.99) is too large for it (kind of the size/lookof a basic old flashlight). I have seen some people attach such products using a screw in hole/eye.. and then clip them using a carabiner clip. I may do that.

If I had known, and bought a cue extension made specifically for the threads 5/16 x 14 for my playing cue it would surely fit in the outside pockets of my case, but those cost 50 to 75$ ad I am not sure I would ever even use either of them. For 19.99 I thought it would be worth a try.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
I have a 3 x 5 Instroke case, and the utility cue extension (which kind of screws on the end ... over the cue shaft) bought on E bay ($19.99) is too large for it (kind of the size/lookof a basic old flashlight). I have seen some people attach such products using a screw in hole/eye.. and then clip them using a carabiner clip. I may do that.

If I had known, and bought a cue extension made specifically for the threads 5/16 x 14 for my playing cue it would surely fit in the outside pockets of my case, but those cost 50 to 75$ ad I am not sure I would ever even use either of them. For 19.99 I thought it would be worth a try.

Thanks, but this thing I have is a bit clumsy, it doesn't have threads. Looks like it belongs with my vacuum cleaner:

http://www.ozonebilliards.com/cuerepocueex.html

.....works great though, cheap too.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an Instroke and there's a zipper on the side that has a container for extensions.
Overall it's a superb case. I've had it since Instroke first started and it still works perfectly.
Every latch, every zipper, it just works.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jb cases. i had jb make me a rugged case that accepted my hagar extension inside of the main case. my case was on his website but it has since changed. if you want pics let me know.