Caveat Emptor

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
the dirtbag gave me the same BS about badmouthing him in the forum or he would have made it right even the the shipment i sent had somehow been ripped apart and most of the product was missing , what a joke the scammer ripped the package himself and never intended to make anything right just like he never intended to making any transaction right which he made here, if the A-hole has the big C couldn't happen to a better candidate

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's obviously trolling for people on ebay to contact him directly with cash offers....then when they make gift or check payments...hes robbed another person. When you bought it now with a credit card, he wasn't ever going to complete the sale. He likely doesn't have the item anyway.

wreiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's obviously trolling for people on ebay to contact him directly with cash offers....then when they make gift or check payments...hes robbed another person. When you bought it now with a credit card, he wasn't ever going to complete the sale. He likely doesn't have the item anyway.

Yes.... it appears that he is trying to scam people. I told him what the rues are for new sellers or sellers with less than prefect records and he never replied back. I told him he was obligated to send the product.... I'll probably leave Neutral feedback as a warning to others.

But I really could of used another good lathe....

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes.... it appears that he is trying to scam people. I told him what the rues are for new sellers or sellers with less than prefect records and he never replied back. I told him he was obligated to send the product.... I'll probably leave Neutral feedback as a warning to others.

But I really could of used another good lathe....

Why neutral? There was a offer and acceptance, so a contract existed and he did not fulfill it for a reason that was entirely knowable for him. It is YOUR feedback, but how is this not negative? Even without the ancillary knowledge we have about this POS.