~ + ~ CCC (Complete Collage Crazy) ~ + ~ You still like it !?

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,
i think the complete craziness about collages got me :rolleyes:
I came home after a long and hard league weekend, and after reading all the news here on AZ, i had to do one more.
Realy, sat here in front of my computer on sunday evening for 3 hours and made another one :eek:
But as all of you liked my first two, i tried to do it the same way (let´s say mair23´s new collage style).

CCC - Complete Collage Crazy, but i hope you like it.
It´s from my classic and beloved Tim Scruggs - i would say, my real first collection piece :grin:

Erich

TimScruggsCollage2Kopie.jpg

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game :)... great job Erich!!!! :clapping:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Really like it!

Great job with the presentation of such nice cues Erich!
It really displays all the attributes we love sooo much about Cuemakers and their creations. I think you will be very busy with your top notch collection. I can't wait to see more.
Lu

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What an awesome piece of work

Thats really nice.
I hope you can send it to TIm Scrugss,
Im sure He'll love it" :wink:

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game :)... great job Erich!!!! :clapping:
Thanks Jamie, and no reason to play more - i am a bad player, but i love to play anyway :)

Thats awesome, can you do one for me ? for my Carmelli and my McDaniel
Steve
Thank you for the kind words, Steve.
And if i will have some time and find your pics here on the gallery - why not :wink:

Great presentation of your cue. Nicely done.
My cues need good background - your avatars don´t :grin-square:

Great job with the presentation of such nice cues Erich!
It really displays all the attributes we love sooo much about Cuemakers and their creations. I think you will be very busy with your top notch collection. I can't wait to see more.
Lu
Hi Lu, nice to here something from you - thanks for the compliments, and of course for all my cues will be some work to do.
But it´s realy great you know, my normaly bad cue pics came out great with the background and the light around them :eek:
Will we see us at the EXPO, and maybe play some double again with Myron and some others, too. :confused:

Thats really nice.
I hope you can send it to TIm Scrugss,
Im sure He'll love it" :wink:
Do you think so !?
I never thought about that, but maybe you are right :rolleyes:
I think i should give it a shot, hhmmmm, and thx for your nice words :smile:

Erich

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Hi Lu, nice to here something from you - thanks for the compliments, and of course for all my cues will be some work to do.
But it´s realy great you know, my normaly bad cue pics came out great with the background and the light around them
Will we see us at the EXPO, and maybe play some double again with Myron and some others, too.

I think your pics are turning out really good lately. Cues are very difficult to photograph. I wish I could do the things you are doing with the photography. I am trying my best to make it to VF, and Yes I really want to be on your team again. I have never gotten such wonderful shots, you make your double partner really happy with the Shape you play!

Take care buddy!

Lu

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think your pics are turning out really good lately. Cues are very difficult to photograph. I wish I could do the things you are doing with the photography. I am trying my best to make it to VF, and Yes I really want to be on your team again. I have never gotten such wonderful shots, you make your double partner really happy with the Shape you play!

Take care buddy!

Lu

Don´t be so good to me, i only got lucky with two or three shots and the rest was your great position play :thumbup: :rolleyes:
It would be fantastic if you will have time to come and i hope to see Stan and Paul again, too.
Let me know if Paul is doing well and it would be great to spend my time with you guys again.

Take care,
Erich

Last edited:

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sure he will love it. I sure do. That is a very big cue. I have one that has some similarities to yours and I would love to do something like this. I am going to try.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sure he will love it. I sure do. That is a very big cue. I have one that has some similarities to yours and I would love to do something like this. I am going to try.

Wow, you where completely right, Justin.
I got an email today from Mike Cochran and he told me they both love it :grin:
Now i am happy and a little bit proud :rolleyes:, and maybe i will do some more with my other cues.

Erich