CCIE-TOBE ripped me off

Knight-of-Pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys like this make it hard on new ppl in a new forum. I have not been here that long and have no ITrader feed back so if I try to buy or sale something on here no one trust me. But if you check my Ebay you will see that I have 424 transactions on there. A member from 2002 with a 100% positive feed back. Just because someone is new to a forum we should not judge them because of what other a**hole has done. JMO and I am sorry to here of your bad transaction hope you get all your money back. Jerry

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
ccie_tobe said:
I Am New To This Online Trading This As You Can See I Have No Feedback .. Well I Have A Negative One Now .. While It Is True That I Did Make A Deal, I Did So Stupidly Without Finding Out What The Current Pricing For The Cues Were. When I Did Find Out And Called Him Back My Proposal Was Not To Get Market Price Which Would Double What We Had Agreed On But Rather All I Asked Him For Was Enough So I Did Not Lose Money On My Original Investment.
An Example I Was Selling 4 Apples For 2.00. My Original Investment Was 2.35 Cents. What I Found Out Was One Of The Apples Were Of Such Quality That It By Itself Could Command 1.50 Or More. Well I Asked Him Since Such Is The Case If He Could Cover The Extra .35 Cents That I Was Losing Out In The Deal.
Also, I Rescinded The Deal Before Any Money Reached Me. I Was Supposed To Get Paypal When I Do Not Know. I Never Got A Notification From Paypal That A Payment Was Made. The Money He Is Referring To Is The Shipping Cost Which I Asked That He Send Money Order Because I Did Not Have 50 Something Dollars Which It Would Cost To Ship The Items, And As Soon As I Receive The Money Order I Will Be Sending It Back.
You made a deal and he sent you a money order,sounds like you backed out,just send his money back and have a nice day,you backing out of a deal is bad business regardless if you found out it was worth more.