Ceiling fan… Yes or no?

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just installed new Simonis 860 on my home table (pictures coming soon).
Does a ceiling fan, directly over the table, leave the possibility of any excess dust or dirt to accumulate on the table? The table stays covered when no one is playing on it. I want to take the best possible care of my new playing surface, so was curious to see if this would make a difference or not.
Any and all opinions appreciated......:wave3::wave3::wave3:
 
Unless you raise your cue and stick it in the fan

Ceiling fans near pool tables give me nightmares.

Bingo!

First actual pool room that I grew up playing in was a place that didnt even have dedicated lights over each table, the room was just very brightly lit from the ceiling. Years later I started playing in a small room at a bowling alley. Low ceilings and ceiling fans taught me to never let any part of my cue go higher than the top of my head......... lots of oops' until I learned that one...... ;)
 
Back
Top