Chalk FS: Black Label National Tournament - APA/Camel/NTC

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
FS: Black Label NTC/APA/Camel Blue Chalk

SOLD

All blue. 24 cubes. Black label APA/Camel, Made in Macon, GA with the National Tournament Chalk logo (NTC) on bottom. All unused except 2 slightly used with labels taped and cut off half way down. No boxes. See post #3 for pics.

I rate this chalk at 7. Good friction, somewhat cakey, gets on the cue ball some, but not as much as today's Master. For comparison, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate old, good pre-flag at 9, present day Master chalk at 5 (acceptably good), and Blue Diamond at 7 (my opinion of Blue Diamond recently increased from 6 to 7 after further evaluation).

Two dozen. $10 plus $5 for shipping. $15 USD total. Price is firm and not willing to split it up.

So, I rate this chalk just as good as Blue Diamond, and the price I am asking is barely more than the retail price of Master or Silver Cup available today.

Paypal only. Price includes Paypal fees. Please DO NOT "gift" the payment. Will ship by USPS Priority Mail with tracking, USA lower 48 only. Will ship to the address on the Paypal payment only.

thanks
Fatz

Last edited:

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Payment sent

I've just sent the payment. Sorry Dean :D

Still feel sorry that I couldn't take some pre-flag Master last time :p