Chalk test, pictures and thoughts on different chalks.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Mezz chalk came in a week ago, the test results were 13 shots on 1st chalking and 15 on the second. It is somewhere in the middle of the pack as far performance goes. I love the magnetic bottom of it though, the clip that came with the chalk is great and I can see the benefit of having a magnetic chalk holder, it is handy for sure :cool: Dont have the pics as of now but it goes on the tip exactly like Master does :)

Last edited:

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For 30 freakin' bucks you should never miscue!:grin:

Kamui 0.98 is THE ONLY chalk i can rely 100% to never miscue. With any other brand of chalk I just dont have that certainty. And yes,0.98 is BY FAR the messiest chalk out there :D so in case that some tournament bans the use of kamui chalk (i have been to such tournaments) i have a cube of blue diamond chalk which is reasonably close grip-wise to 0.98.

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui 0.98 is THE ONLY chalk i can rely 100% to never miscue. With any other brand of chalk I just dont have that certainty. And yes,0.98 is BY FAR the messiest chalk out there :D so in case that some tournament bans the use of kamui chalk (i have been to such tournaments) i have a cube of blue diamond chalk which is reasonably close grip-wise to 0.98.

1e421780cf816de71fcd4ab98592ec16.jpg

Testing this Zen nano chalk. I like Kamui better. This Zen better than blue diamond in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
??????????????

I am always amazed at the number of replies a thread about 'chalk', or "what wrap should I use" will generate!..One must wonder if the forum consists only of people who have no life at all, and feel compelled to respond! :sorry:

PS..You would think, after a thousand or so threads on this boring subject, we would all have figured out how best not to miscue!
..Didn't we all learn, quite young, not to set our hair on fire? :embarrassed2:

Last edited:

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am always amazed at the number of replies a thread about 'chalk', or "what wrap should I use" will generate!..One must wonder if the forum consists only of people who have no life at all, and feel compelled to respond! :sorry:

You obviously are a higher human being, sir.
I am 100% sure that all the things you enjoy are enjoyed by every single human on earth and there is literally noone who thinks that what you like is complete rubbish.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You obviously are a higher human being, sir.
I am 100% sure that all the things you enjoy are enjoyed by every single human on earth and there is literally noone who thinks that what you like is complete rubbish.

Thank you AO..I'm glad to see at least one person recognizes me, for my true talent!..Which is exposing meaningless, ultra boring, re-cycled BS! :thumbup:..Now lets get back to the really important topics, like 'best wrap' and 'shaft or butt thickness'!....
.......No need to waste our time, telling interesting stories, or streaming good, competitive action between two top players!... What fun is that? :confused:) ;)

PS..I'm sure the 'chalk thread authors' will slow down to 'one a day' now! (or not) :eek:

Last edited: