Chalkmagnet Review

jjspelman

Finally got to use it last night. First night of league play. Worked great! Very strong - I actually pinched my finger once placing the chalk back on the magnet, lol. It also held tightly even when sitting down and bumping it on the back of the chair. Great product!

MurrayNevada

I've been using a Chalk Magnet's ”Red Cap Chalk Holder” For about a week and it's the best holder I've used to date. It's a magnetic reusable chalk holder. The cap on it is a nice feature and keeps things neat.

Chalk Holder.jpeg

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I've been using a Chalk Magnet's ”Red Cap Chalk Holder” For about a week and it's the best holder I've used to date. It's a magnetic reusable chalk holder. The cap on it is a nice feature and keeps things neat.

View attachment 608746
Where do you find this? I don't see it on their site. Do they have it for square cubes?

MurrayNevada

It comes with filler disks (best I van explain them) that raise the level of the chalk in the holder to your desired height. The contact on their website can explain things much better that me.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It comes with filler disks (best I van explain them) that raise the level of the chalk in the holder to your desired height. The contact on their website can explain things much better that me.

I understand point. Spacer that expands or just 1?

Price?

MurrayNevada

I'm not sure of the price as I got it along with other parts and chalks. There were enough spacers to raise the chalk as much as I would need to. Coins would work just as well though.