Charity Tournament With Mika Immonen

Prodigy1

Banned
Im going to have mika in texas for a training session in mid February and his manager suggested a charity tournament afterwards. The tournament will be held in Austin TX. If you would be interested pm me and i will give details.
 
Im going to have mika in texas for a training session in mid February and his manager suggested a charity tournament afterwards. The tournament will be held in Austin TX. If you would be interested pm me and i will give details.

Why will you only give details in private? If it's a charity tournament wouldn't you want a lot of exposure?
 
Why will you only give details in private? If it's a charity tournament wouldn't you want a lot of exposure?

Sure i don't mind sharing the details. I didn't do that intentionally. I was just trying to see how much interest there was. We are still unsure of a date. Waiting on our schedules to mesh. The tournament will be $50 entry, with 1/2 going to charity. $500 added to prize pool.
 
Sure i don't mind sharing the details. I didn't do that intentionally. I was just trying to see how much interest there was. We are still unsure of a date. Waiting on our schedules to mesh. The tournament will be $50 entry, with 1/2 going to charity. $500 added to prize pool.

I hope I can make it!
 
Back
Top