Charleston, SC

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys,

I just moved to Charleston, SC and would love to know of places to play, or 1pocket games (10-$20/game), and will bet higher when I'm familiar with the person.

More importantly - any point in the right direction of a tight table would be amazing. My thinking is there are only bar tables and leagues around here.

I'm in the Mount Pleasant area if that helps any.

Thanks,

Corey

Total_Chaos13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything over in mount p. Charleston is the bar box capital of the southeast. Players place in West Ashley and in North Charleston has a few 9ft an a bunch of 7ft tables, and charge by the hour. Watch out for that if you have a few people as they like to over charge. You got Two Keys in Ladson that has around 10 7ft diamonds. Tuckers on Ashley Phosphate in North Charleston is gonna be the best bet to find action, i don't go there much so I cant tell you much about it other than he has several 9 ft tables and does cue repair and sales.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Hi guys,

I just moved to Charleston, SC and would love to know of places to play, or 1pocket games (10-$20/game), and will bet higher when I'm familiar with the person.

More importantly - any point in the right direction of a tight table would be amazing. My thinking is there are only bar tables and leagues around here.

I'm in the Mount Pleasant area if that helps any.

Thanks,

Corey

Hi Corey,

I just realized I never answered your PM about this. Very sorry, it just slipped my mind.

I couldn't get a game at Players place in Charleston but that's not to say a person can't. They have league there 3 days a week. I was there on a Wed. and it was packed with apa. There was 2 9 footers going when I got there and probably 30 or so bar boxes (all full) . I couldn't get anyone to play even just for fun.
If your looking for 1 pocket action I imagine it's going to be even harder. But keep at it and I'm sure you will find someone who want to get a regular game. But I doubt it will be as good of action as you were seeing in NYC.

If you happen to be in Finzs bar and grill in Mt. Pleasant say hi to Chad for me, a old high school buddy.