Cheapest place to get Tiger tips?

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need to get several and don't like to pay retail. Anyone know where the best place to get them are?

Thanks!

vapoolplayer said:
now what the hell would he want with mediums........he wants hard!!!

:D

VAP

You never know...pool players are a fickle bunch and if they can get a decent enough price there's always room to jiggle. BTW, I have some Talisman Hards....are you interested? Oh....that's right....he wanted Tiger!!

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny how subjects can tie together

Funny you ask about Tiger tips, sponsor of Viking tour. Also Pechauer on West Coast so this goes with other thread that has turned into a flame war.
Part of product I received for holding tournament was a box of tiger tips. I sold them for half price retail within 30 minutes. Was that profit? Yep. We all gained.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take a few of the mediums off of your hands. How much do you want each?

If anyone comes across any hard, let me know!!

kokopuffs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much for your Talisman Hards delivered to my door at zip 31602, south GA? Right now I can get 6 of 'em delivered for only $29. HOOOOWWW MUCH?

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I'm taking all of the ones that drivermaker has, anyone else have any Tiger hard tips?

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
1pRoscoe said:
Well I'm taking all of the ones that drivermaker has, anyone else have any Tiger hard tips?
Roscoe,

A little off topic, (when has that stopped us?) but I have used a Sniper tip for a while. I know that the Snipers are made by Tiger, and I considered trying a Tiger. I wondered if you had ever used a Sniper, and if so, what the difference is.

Mike

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No kidding, right? I think it's rare that a post here can stay on topic....

I have yet to try a Sniper tip, although I haven't heard anything bad about them at all. As a matter of fact, that is next on my list to try.

Ctatyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never heard ANYTHING bad about a Sniper tip. I know a few local players have switched over to them recently and are VERY happy with them. A great solid hit is what they are claiming.

As for Tiger tips below retail...ummm...let me check around.