Christmas is over-Support "American Road Player"

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright AZ...

Let's get a final push to help get more $$$ to American Road Player fund. Whether you like the idea of the show or not I do think it would garner exposure to the game we love that could in turn push more money to advertising. Positive or negative; it doesn't matter really! We need mainstream exposure more than anything. And as of right now, this game is on a lifeline so to speak compared to other sports.

Use the American Road Player link below at Indiegogo. You can also see that only 46 people have donated to drive the tally to a whopping $2485.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/american-road-player

See the promo video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZ0BEcVRL4

The entertainment value sky-rocketed with the addition of the charismatic Keith McCready to the cast. While the $$$ mark raised a little, ultimately it's probably not enough to get this off the ground.

If possible, ship $20-30 or more if you can afford it so that we at least have an opportunity to see where this endeavor can go. Hell, save your soda pop cans for aluminum and sell them to recover your dough. Have your child deliver a newspaper for a month or so. Buy a box of Master chalk and leave the Kamui behind for once and put the extra cash toward American Road Player. Lots of ways to come up with $20.

Come on AZ...we can make a better showing than $2485!

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe they could answer my emails, and promote themselves in an up-to-date fashion.

lost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry. All the big money "stakehorses" that like to swap money among themselves, are too busy at the moment.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
have you asked the questions here on az?

maybe mr. Bond saw how i got blasted for asking a couple questions & didn't see the need to put up with the b.s.
Not by payton, but by a poster from this forum.

I think it would be cool to see some decent coverage of pool on the net or on regular tv.
I would assume that everyone would.
I think that most people believe that the entity that would profit from the project should also fund the making of it.
That seems to be proven by the fact that they came up about 94% short of their goal of asking other people to do so.

None of what i am pointing out is intended in any way be meant as an insult to the people who made donations to the project.
I am not a hater, just someone looking at this from all angles..

Slim

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have you asked the questions here on AZ?
All due respect, I don't know why that should matter.

Maybe the need to be on ABR, huh Mr. Bond?

Well that's why I made the attempt to contact Peyton. Not that I'm trying to ' call him out' here and now, that's not my style. But dang, he wants help raising money but can't find a minute to respond to someone offering help? That's not good, and might actually have a lot to do with only raising 2400 so far.

Here's hoping the P.R. dept. gets a swift kick for christmas:p

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I kind of thought this would be financed by one of their stars and a few car wash coin changers.

You're known by the company you keep.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
He responded to me and then called. I bought a $550 ball cleaner.

Did you get a hold of him on AZ by PM or by his email or cell phone? ABR gets a lot of listeners that would probably want to help him out. Heck he might even get all of his money from one person that wants to buy a ton of of stuff.

He could be busy filming and traveling right now too, though. Who knows?

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
American Road Player Producer

Hello everyone. We want to thank everyone who donated so far to the Indiegogo project and to those who have helped to boost interest and have supported this venture. We are still working on more traditional investors and are hoping to fulfill our needs in time to shoot this show before The Derby. We will keep you informed as we have more information. If you have questions, please contact me or post them and i will do my best to answer all of them. We will also make a decision tomorrow if we intend to extend the campaign.
Thanks
Peyton

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that I am OUT of the self-serve car wash business I hope this show takes off. Before, I would have never wanted to see this show see the light of day.