Chuck Starkey

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Just took one of his cues in trade and would like to here some opinions on the cost, quality, value ect . I will post some pics as soon as the cue arrives. Please feel free to post pic's of your Starkey as well.

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
I have a Chuck Starkey in my collection. I have nothing bad to say about his cues. They are great hitters, and very well made.

The only thing is that I haven't seen any high level fancy stuff, but if you are looking for a good solid shooter, Chuck makes a great cue.

Felix

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I have 5 SW's, one Ed Young, a Sugartree and several other cues. None of them hits better than the Starkey cue. Classic good looks. Great finish. Very solid hit. Jay says they hit more like a one piece cue than any cue he's ever played... I believe that was his statement.Starkey's are hands down the best value of any cue that I'm aware of.

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
I have 5 SW's, one Ed Young, a Sugartree and several other cues. None of them hits better than the Starkey cue. Classic good looks. Great finish. Very solid hit. Jay says they hit more like a one piece cue than any cue he's ever played... I believe that was his statement.Starkey's are hands down the best value of any cue that I'm aware of.
Well said! He is a good guy to deal with too!

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
love my starkey, hits awesome. Chucks good to deal with, delivers what he says. Im going to have another one built this summer

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Website

Does Chuck have a website? If not what is his contact information?

Thanks, Ray

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dont think he has a website but he posts on here under the name desi2960......i did all my correspondance with him thru pm here

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scottycoyote said:
i dont think he has a website but he posts on here under the name desi2960......i did all my correspondance with him thru pm here

I did the usual searches and found no website.

Thanks, Ray

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Here it is. Seems really nice with a very crisp hit and a thin butt..

Starky 0010001.JPG

Starky 0020001.JPG

Starky 0030001.JPG

Starky 0040001.JPG