Cloned Acc’t postings??)

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed the rash of crazy low sale prices on some posts in WFS section??
A BZRW Tasc posted for 1g in great condition with 2 shafts, for one.
Keep your nose in the wind.
Several too good to be true items coming up🤨

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really simple to cross check the picture for other internet usage. Could help to see if it actually was lifted from some other add.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed the rash of crazy low sale prices on some posts in WFS section??
A BZRW Tasc posted for 1g in great condition with 2 shafts, for one.
Keep your nose in the wind.
Several too good to be true items coming up🤨
I have a bridge for sale…..

On a serious note, right now everyone should be extra careful. Only do biz with known AZB members

Best
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s official

I HAVE NOTHING FOR SALE

When I do, we’ll all do biz the old school way. Use the phone. ☎️

It’s not complicated

I feel bad for anyone hacked.

And my Satins are more than $1100. I have 3🫣😃

Best
Fatboy

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just use Google to search. If you are on a desktop, just right click on the picture and one of the things that comes up is search the web, or something like that. If on your phone, just hold your finger down on the pic I think, and search the web will be one of the things that comes up. Search is quick, takes about 1 to 2 seconds.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wait............how do we know any of the post on this thread are real...? Is this an elaborate hoax from the hackers...!!!??? We need Perry Mason on the case and when I say Perry Mason I mean the 1985 return of Perry Mason lol

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Just use Google to search. If you are on a desktop, just right click on the picture and one of the things that comes up is search the web, or something like that. If on your phone, just hold your finger down on the pic I think, and search the web will be one of the things that comes up. Search is quick, takes about 1 to 2 seconds.
TineEye is a little slicker....it will even find cropped and similar stuff and you don't have to save the image on your machine etc.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recommend making it a requirement to add a picture with handwritten date and profile username on a piece of paper along with the item for sale. It's a pretty simple concept and many of forums I frequently visit have this implemented. It's easier to weed out fake ads.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick, I just checked as maybe something had changed. When you right click, one of the options listed is Search the web, no saving necessary.
I'll look into tineeye though as it sounds interesting.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a bridge for sale…..

On a serious note, right now everyone should be extra careful. Only do biz with known AZB members

Best
Fatboy
Brooklyn, London or Golden Gate ?
Seriously agree 100% with 2nd sentence.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brooklyn, London or Golden Gate ?
Seriously agree 100% with 2nd sentence.
Sorry sold the London bridge last night, and Brooklyn the day before-but I’ll make you a great deal on the Golden Gate Bridge and throw in the Bay Bridge for free!