Close pool hall near turning stone

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if there are any pool halls close by there?

Closest one is 35 minutes away in Syracuse. Nice scenic drive, though, in a beautiful country setting before you get to Syracuse.

Syracuse used to have two pool rooms: Salt City and Cap's Cue Club. I'm not sure if either one is there anymore, so call first.

Cap's Cue Club: 315-701-0101
Salt City Billiards, 315-454-8643

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Hippo's in the Yorkville area may be closer.

5160 Commercial Dr
Yorkville, NY 13495
(315) 768-0218

skip2134

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both places in Syracuse are still open. Just the other side of Syracuse has premium Billiards which is also a nice place with nice tables. I recommend hippos in yorkvile. Nice place nice people and nice tables. None of these places have diamonds like TS. The closest diamonds are in Amsterdam NY. It's about an hour east but the tables were actually used at turning stone. Hope this helps. Good luck.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im guessing everyone will be going to Hippo's since its closest, but I guess we'll see. Ill play some cheap sets against anyone there since Ill be at turning stone.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if there are any pool halls close by there?

Donny,

Hippo's in Yorkville, NY is about twenty minutes away. Although they have several Gabriels tables, only one might be of interest to you. They have a table with "tight" pockets that plays nearly identical to a Diamond. Same rail rubbers and geometry.

Salt City has GC's as does Premium and Cap's Cue Club in Syracuse. Premium's are in by far the best condition.

Your going to have to hunt for some action. Not going to be much at any of the rooms I mentioned. Hope to be there Friday to meet "car lot". Best of luck.

Lyn

donny mills

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donny,

Hippo's in Yorkville, NY is about twenty minutes away. Although they have several Gabriels tables, only one might be of interest to you. They have a table with "tight" pockets that plays nearly identical to a Diamond. Same rail rubbers and geometry.

Salt City has GC's as does Premium and Cap's Cue Club in Syracuse. Premium's are in by far the best condition.

Your going to have to hunt for some action. Not going to be much at any of the rooms I mentioned. Hope to be there Friday to meet "car lot". Best of luck.

Lyn

Thank you. Did we meet? Are any az members here?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Thank you. Did we meet? Are any az members here?

Donny,

Thanks for the reply. Never made it up to The Stone on Friday. Been following you on the Real Time Scoring. Congratulations on a great finish. You obviously play as well as some of my fellow posters have said. Again, great job!!!!

Lyn