Cloth

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm looking for a good simonis alternative that's a little more budget friendly and I was hoping someone could help steer me in the right direction.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Also Championship Tour 3030. Used it on a Valley barbox for league play and it's "Simonis-esque" but a tad more slick, imo. Still quick and true though.

Also Championship Tour 3030. Used it on a Valley barbox for league play and it's "Simonis-esque" but a tad more slick, imo. Still quick and true though.
Thanks. I'll definitely look into it. I have what seems like regular felt on my table, and it's so slow that my speed is thrown off when playing at the pool hall

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Royal Pro makes a pool table cloth now. If it's anything like the Carom cloth, You'll love it. I've had RP on my carom table for 4 or 5 years now. Still plays great.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm looking for a good simonis alternative that's a little more budget friendly and I was hoping someone could help steer me in the right direction.
Championship Tour Edition. Great stuff, plays true, fast and durable.