CM98 Traditional Hoppe Style Wrap Less Conversion Cue

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
CM98 Traditional Hoppe Style Wrap Less Conversion Cue: $SOLD!! Shipped!!

* Wrapless Butt: 14.4 oz with no bumper and exposed weigh bolt. Matt finish.
* CM360 Shaft: 12.5 mm, 4.3oz, Medium Molavia (Extreme high quality shaft with no ferrule)!! Near perfect straight grain from tip to collar.
* Full splice conversion with 4 points and 4 veneers
* 5/16-14 joint
* The shaft alone is worth the price...the cue play super solid!!!
* Straight together and apart

CM360 shaft: If you see in the picture, all my custom CM360 shaft has no ferrule and it done on purpose to achieve a natural 360 degree low deflection that provide a crisp and amazing hit from a natural one piece shaft. They fact that no ferrule are used mean that the harmonic of the hit is 100% transfer from the tip of the cue through the gain line down to the joint. Two major factors affect the hit of the cue, tip and quality of the shaft make up pretty as much as 80% of the cue. The tip I've decided on using on all of my CM360 shaft is a Molavia, it's one of the best tip on the market and the quality of the Molavia layered tip in itself act a mini ferrule along with the quality of the wood make for a deadly combination. If you notice, all my CM360 shafts have grain line that travel straight from the tip to the collar of the shaft. Each shaft dowel are weighted and hand picked to ensure that certain stringent criteria are met before they can become a CM360 shaft. Good quality shaft are worth their weight in gold and it's a cue builders life line. I believe my quality of shafts are up their with the best in the industry as I have some of best cues in the market and understand the selection criteria that would produce an awesome playing cue. When you have a full splice cue with a CM360 shaft, it make for a deadly combo that will deliver on playability which is the main objective of any quality playing cue. I have these full splice conversion priced very competitive and you'll be hard press to find any better playing cue for the money.

433087047_o.jpg

433087068_o.jpg

433087084_o.jpg

433310614_o.jpg

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
But to the top for the best playing cue that you find for the dollar!!! I get a lot of great feedback on the amazing playability of the CM360 shafts. Let get this one moving....cash only for this one.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Bump it up!!!

I don't know what going on but I have 8 canceled sales in December alone. Just got 2 canceled sales today.

1) one guy say he's send payment on Thursday and all of sudden...he said his uncle send him a cue and to cancel the cue after I had the cue packaged and ready to be shipped.

2) another girl placed an offer on ebay and I accepted the offer. I didn't get any reply after I accepted the offer and decided to asked after 1 day if she still interested. Her replied was that her dad said no. Well that was easy except now I have to cancel the transaction and wait for them to refund my listing fee and final value fee.

3) Got a few guys on AZ that said they would take the cue and never heard back from them since.

4) 2 cancelled trade deals (one on a titlist and another on my gilbert)

However, all in all, I was able to move a few items this month.

So, hope the rest of you have better luck this me.

Regards,
Duc.