CNC Cue Monster F/S

stikman68

Registered
I really don't know if this is the right Forum..but I will give it a try..I have a Cue Monster CNC Machine for sale the Machine is in perfect working order and comes with about 100 working programs and everything you need to start inlaying right away would consider partial trade.Nothing is wrong ith the machine and I am not quitting making cues just taking a different avenue. Please PM with questions and price info or e-mail me at mstaceycues@sbcglobal.net Thanks in advance
Mike

loniwheels

Banned
Very Good Asking Price!!

Hey Mike , $6500.00 Is An Excellent Deal For A LIKE NEW Machine Like Yours!!
Nicely Kept , Clean , Premium Condition , PLUS - A Truck Load Of Software & Accessories.
Tell Me If I'm Wrong , But I Think I See About $10 Grand Worth Of Machine and Product!!

Attachments

• CM 1.jpg
    CM 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,192
  • CM 2.jpg
    CM 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,063
  • CM 3.jpg
    CM 3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,216

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
loniwheels said:
Hey Mike , $6500.00 Is An Excellent Deal For A LIKE NEW Machine Like Yours!!
Nicely Kept , Clean , Premium Condition , PLUS - A Truck Load Of Software & Accessories.
Tell Me If I'm Wrong , But I Think I See About $10 Grand Worth Of Machine and Product!!

Kelly

Last edited:

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Lots of PM's on this machine for sale... I hate to see Mike sell it, but he only uses it for a few inlays each year on his cues. The machine cost $8500 which includes the Variable Speed Quiet router. The Programs he is giving with the machine, I cannot tell you their value for sure. I know it takes about 30min-2 hours to complete most programs, so you can do the math on this one. This machine has been taken care of, and I have been to the shop where it is kept. If you are considering it, and question Mike, I will say you have absolutely no worries. Value of used equipment is somewhat up in the air. I have seen machines sell on ebay for more than I sell them new with a warranty, so go figure. If the statement above "Hey Mike , $6500.00 Is An Excellent Deal " is true, then I would say it is a Great deal... Mike, Good Luck with the sale, and let me know if I can help an any way...

http://www.uniqueinc.com/cnc_machine

Jim

Last edited: