Coach/instructor near Greensboro or Durham NC

dimonsterb

Registered
Guys I have recently started back playing and now I'm 70lbs heavier and 12 surgeries later and I can't play like I use to and I need someone to get me back in shape! Does anyone know a good coach/instructor near Greensboro/Durham NC
Thanks
Brian
 
It's not to far but I recommend Ray Martin
World Champion Arthor of book. 99 Critical
Shots in Pool Teaches at Brass Tap in
Raleigh number 919 876 2382 it would be
Your time tell him Wayne Smith sent you
 
Guys I have recently started back playing and now I'm 70lbs heavier and 12 surgeries later and I can't play like I use to and I need someone to get me back in shape! Does anyone know a good coach/instructor near Greensboro/Durham NC
Thanks
Brian

When do you want lessons as i am still here before i head north.

Thanks Lee
 
Back
Top