Sold Cocobolo sneaky/ Curly maple extra nice...Abalone......F/S.....

Sold Item

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a extra nice Cocobolo sneaky I completed in 2019 for sale. Abalone notched diamond and dot inlays with juma ovals. The pictures don't capture the beauty of the inlays or the figure of the woods. Straight together and apart. PRICED TO MOVE


Any questions please PM or email me

Pay Pal ONLY............550 (FIRM) Shipped USPS priority mail in the U.S. insured.SOLD fishermanOICUR1

Specs

Length 58"
Butt weight 15.4oz
Shaft weight 3.4oz
Total 18.8oz

Joint Radial pin juma joint and butt cap
joint .840
Butt 1.244 dia
tip 12.25 Kamui blk soft
m20bLku.jpg

YKgYsKm.jpg

t4VSXDr.jpg

0m5ekmJ.jpg

muxkMgO.jpg

kCchRPh.jpg

Cj5AHMe.jpg
 
Last edited:
I do not offer superfluous praise about how a cue looks.
With basic designs like SP cues, it’s not easy to stand out.

This cue accomplishes that. The Cocobolo wood looks great &
the inlays really distinguish its appearance. This cue is superb.
 
cocobolo and abalone

I am sure it is a player. I will give you feedback next week. Thank you
Terry Aeschliman Galveston Indiana 765 434 5131
 
Back
Top