Cole Dickson Memorial Tourney Final Now On Free Stream

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rodney the Rocket Morris won the hot seat and is about to meet up with Ramon Mistica who put on a clinic in the semi-final defeating Oscar 6-1.

True double elimination, Mistical will have to double dip Rodney.

http://www.povpool.com/

best,
brian kc
 
Ramon!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed this....I call him the Professor.

Good for the Rocket....and good for Ramon
 
Cole Dickson Memorial Tournament results:
1. $2200 - Rodney Morris
2. $1320 - Ramon Mistica
3. $800 - Oscar Dominguez
4. $500 - Deo Alpajora
5/6. $300 - Ernesto Dominguez
5/6. $300 - Jason Williams
7/8. $200 - Jack Sherman
7/8. $200 - Robert Yulo
9-12. $150 - CJ Robinson
9-12. $150 - Luke Thomas
9-12. $150 - Kenny Koo
9-12. $150 - Doug Whaley
13-16. $100 - Jaynard Orque
13-16. $100 - Kevin McLaughlin
13-16. $100 - Josh Gomes
13-16. $100 - Danny Gokhul
 
I'm surprised I hadn't even heard this was going on... I would have been there for sure.

Did they even advertise this tournament?
 
Cole Dickson...another one of the reasons I miss the action days.

Buncha players arguing at a tournament about who played the best position.
Cole said "What's the difference? I never miss a #$@% ball anyway."
:)
 
kenny koo

LOOK AT THE KENNY KOO GO......great job kenny playing with all these champs...
 
Back
Top