color of money

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Color of Money is on one of the ESPN channels right now......and if there are any of you trivia buffs out there, what does the "TK 6" on Eddie's Cadillac stand for?
 
I had to turn it off. I was saying their lines before they said them. Pissed me off...they were always right on the mark.:eek: Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
I had to turn it off. I was saying their lines before they said them. Pissed me off...they were always right on the mark.:eek: Johnnyt

That's the problem with movies, isn't it? Now,what is it about music that lets you listen over and over, despite you knowing every note and lyric?
 
Tk 6

I've heard the TK refers to Tom Karabotsos. On a side note he was one phenomenal straight pool player and has become a successful pool hall entrepreneur.


wahcheck said:
The Color of Money is on one of the ESPN channels right now......and if there are any of you trivia buffs out there, what does the "TK 6" on Eddie's Cadillac stand for?
 
Johnnyt said:
I had to turn it off. I was saying their lines before they said them. Pissed me off...they were always right on the mark.:eek: Johnnyt

i was driving from Lv to Phonix once to scratch up a little $$$, this was about 1990. my friend asks if I wasnted to listen to the hustler-I thought he had a tape(before CD's), I was wrong....e just started talking about 2.5 - 3 hours later he was done, didnt miss a line. He had seen the movie 120 times at that point he was at 200 when we lost touch.
 
Fatboy said:
i was driving from Lv to Phonix once to scratch up a little $$$, this was about 1990. my friend asks if I wasnted to listen to the hustler-I thought he had a tape(before CD's), I was wrong....e just started talking about 2.5 - 3 hours later he was done, didnt miss a line. He had seen the movie 120 times at that point he was at 200 when we lost touch.

Wow. Now the followup question is why did it take him 3 hours to get through two hours of dialog? :-)
 
John Barton said:
Wow. Now the followup question is why did it take him 3 hours to get through two hours of dialog? :-)
He had to hum all the background music, and also do play-by-play for all the game scenes.
 
Back
Top