Comedians playing pool

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was funny. Maybe its the minus 35 weather. Fine consider it gone, so sorry I may have offended anyone.

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Don't think a thing about it. We all do it. I can't tell you how many times I've started a new thread, or responded to a post, and realized that I hadn't really said anything at all. :smile:

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't think a thing about it. We all do it. I can't tell you how many times I've started a new thread, or responded to a post, and realized that I hadn't really said anything at all. :smile:

Speak for yourself Tramp. My posts and threads are, without exception, cogent and worth a readers time.

Now what the hell is the OP talking about?

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speak for yourself Tramp. My posts and threads are, without exception, cogent and worth a readers time.

Now what the hell is the OP talking about?

All I did was post a couple of pics of comedic actors that I felt resembled two of todays pro players. Apparently no one else sees the resemblance and they were either confused or irritated or both. So i removed them.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
All I did was post a couple of pics of comedic actors that I felt resembled two of todays pro players. Apparently no one else sees the resemblance and they were either confused or irritated or both. So i removed them.

You should repost them and then tell us who you think they look like. We may agree.

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Yeah... You should stop by the pool rooms around here sometime...

I have!!! I liked them all.

There was one I even did a show at it had three tables. A pro baseball player hired me to shoot shots for a small crowd there...It was Jerry Springer stuff man...His girlfriend was there all night with him and his friends hanging...then his wife showed up...lol Great comedy!

I also liked the "Billiard Club" That was one of the nicest rooms I had ever seen at the time..I just happened in there the same day Nick Varner installed the Gold Crowns.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
i got the references from the pics - although initially i had strickland in mind over moore (the sweater did it). however, the op did say who was referring to, so i dunno how anyone wouldn't have at least gotten that far. *shrug*

but i didn't quite "get" the post overall. maybe if i had seen the match the op referenced, it'd make more sense.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm late to the thread. I demand that you repost the pics, so that I, too, can berate you for it.