B bobbycotton PoolHall Junkie Silver Member Sep 10, 2011 #1 Hey Jam and Keith, I hope y'all received the book by now ! Thanks for the cool picture of Keith, oh I put your check back in the mail, my gift to y'all !
Hey Jam and Keith, I hope y'all received the book by now ! Thanks for the cool picture of Keith, oh I put your check back in the mail, my gift to y'all !
The Chinchilla AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 10, 2011 #2 Everyone wants to see the picture I'm sure Jam wouldn't mind
JAM I am the storm Silver Member Sep 20, 2011 #3 Keith received your very kind gift of the book you wrote, Mr. Bobby Cotton. We can't wait to pore thought it. You're a man of your word, and you followed through, a rarity in the pool world today. I can't thank you enough for this generous gift! :smile:
Keith received your very kind gift of the book you wrote, Mr. Bobby Cotton. We can't wait to pore thought it. You're a man of your word, and you followed through, a rarity in the pool world today. I can't thank you enough for this generous gift! :smile: