Congrats To Team Europe Winning MC

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It's def not how I wanted it to go but you have to give credit where credit is due and those guys outplayed Team USA by a lot and deserved to take it down.

That Rasson table was challenging to say the least but it wasn't responsible for the majority of our sides misses and, regardless, both teams had to deal with the exact same conditions.

Grace in defeat and good sportsmanship are always in order.

Congrats Team Europe. :smile:

Watch out for next year! :p

best,
brian kc
 
A class act as usual, Brian.^^^^^^^^^.........well, except for the pocket ashtrays...:eek:

I especially congratulate Ralf Souquet...a model professional.
I confess, I get tired of the antics...after every game...:rolleyes:
...every money player knows that ANY celebrating is premature...
...till your opponent takes his cue apart.

I never played much 8-ball in my prime...never liked it much...
..well, I hate it even more now that I've seen Oscar and Shane miss crucial ones.
....I was shocked

And I think the dancing and group hugs brings out Shane's worst game.
 
Back
Top