Connecticut Members Roll Call (MA too)

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
I think this thread got deleted when the site went down.

Please, let's keep this going! THANX! -Z-

DJSTEVEZ
Yesterday someone brought up the idea of a Geographic subsection so members within a specific region could network & exchange relevant info.
I think it's a great idea, but decided not to wait.
I'm Steve and I live just outside of Waterbury.
I'd love to know more about area tournaments, especially ones for junior players, 18 & under and especially 12 and under.
OK, who's next from the Constitution State (ironic, I know)?

hang-the-9
There is an app called ChalkySticks that has a geo location for people that register in it, it will actually give a live location if you turn it on and are looking for a game. I installed it, but the few times I peeked at it, I was only one within 100 miles that was on it hehe

https://www.chalkysticks.com/

dnixon
I'm in Hamden Connecticut

RogerO
Rocky Hill

nine o nine
Mitch in Oxford...play senior league in Southington. I'll ring in for Kickin Chicken...Brian in Naugatuck.

Last edited:

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Is anyone aware of any Facebook groups specifically for Connecticut or Northeast players? THANX! -Z-

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your office is a bit far south from me (Central MA area near Worcester), but if you want to get together, I'll send you a PM with my # and we can meet one weekend at one of the rooms by you, World Championship, Pool Table Magic. I've played in the weekend tournament at World Championship with my son a few times, but now that he is working most weekends it's been hard to make it there.